The HiCap Parents Council has recently set up a PayPal account where we can accept monetary donations to our 501(c)3 non-profit organization. You may contribute by going to our Donate page and clicking on the Donate button.
The HiCap Parents Council has no income other than from contributions from Donors like you. Your Donation to the HiCap Parents Council funds summer park dates, game days, student/parent info panels, our email list of subscribers, this website and much more. If you have enjoyed these activities and amenities in the past and would like to see the Council continue to sponsor these kinds of events please consider donating.
The Council has several upcoming events planned that would benefit from your contributions:
1. Second AAP student/Parent panel of the year (Council rents sound system and provided light refreshments)
2. EAP parent panel (Council rents sound system and provided light refreshments)
3. Summer meet and greet park dates for AAP (Council provides drinks and snacks and rents pavilion at park)
4. Summer meet and greet park dates for EAP (Council provides drinks and snacks and rents pavilion at park)
5. Fall back-to-school Board Game Day (Council rents space for event)
Additionally, if you or your spouse works for a company that does company matching of charitable giving, please submit any donation you make to the HiCap Parents Council for a matching donation from your company.
Thank you for considering a donation to the HiCap Parents Council!